Our ethically sourced raw chicken wings are perfect beginner bones.
Feeding raw bones can have a positive effect on the jaw, teeth and gums, resulting in improved dental hygiene.
Chicken is a great source of lean protein that’s rich in natural nutrients to help maintain health and vitality.
We recommend to feed this product to animals over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Natures Menu - Chicken Wings (1kg)
- Our just meat chunks and chewing meats are designed to be fed raw.
Serve alone as a treat* or as part of a complete and balanced diet. We suggest that home-made meals are prepared with 60% Natures Menu just meat chunks or minces, 20% blended fruit/vegetables and 20% easily digestible carbohydrate (cooked brown rice, oats or sweet potato). Fresh water should always be available.
Should you choose to use this product as the meat element of a home prepared raw meal for your dog then we recommend that you refer to our feeding guidelines for total recommended food amounts per day. You will then need to calculate the ratios of meat, carbohydrate and blended fruit and vegetables to achieve the recommended daily amount.
Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients.
*If fed as a treat we recommend to offer our raw chewing meats 1-3 times a week, or for offal meats such as liver and heart, once a week.
Chicken Wings (100%)
Crude Protein (18%), Crude Fat (10.3%), Crude Ash (3.7%), Crude Fibres (2%), Moisture (66%).